About the role:
- The Junior Business Analyst will be responsible for working with stakeholder to elicit, analyse, specify and validate business and solution requirements to meet business needs.
- This position will be assisting the Project Managers to plan and direct assigned projects that support the annual strategic plan for EA.
- The incumbent will have previous experience working on process improvement and key product implementation products.
- Must be able to bring together a diverse stakeholder group, drive consensus and create a shared understanding between the customer community and the solution delivery team while maintaining alignment with Business and IT Strategies.
- This role requires analysis of complex business problems to be solved through automated systems and process improvement.
- The ideal candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be self-directed, motivated with strong analytical skills, systematic planning abilities and high attention to detail.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Business Analysis and Data Collection
- Project Management
- Teamwork & Collaboration
Our must have skills are:
- Strong understanding of Product, previous experience in a product role
- You’ve hands on experience completing analysis end-to-end from scope to delivery
- Worked on consumer facing (UI/UX) application (online market place sites)
- You can demonstrate the ability to use a variety of BA tools & techniques
- You consider yourself flexible & primarily a business analyst yet ready to spread your wings into the product space.
SMART CAREERS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Staffing Agency, and we encourage people of all races, sex, age, and disabilities to apply for positions both with ourselves and our clients.
What’s it like to work with the company?
We aim to provide a supportive team to help us reach our purpose of Helping Australians Succeed. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility – and champions inclusion.
We’ll back you in the development of your career, and flexible working. You’ll also keep learning to grow, backed by a fantastic team of people within a can-do, supportive structure.
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising:
- A cover letter
- Your curriculum vitae/resume, and
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the position description.